Hello! How are you all today? If your one of the many people who (like me) picked up your AS/A Level grades yesterday, I hope you got the grades you wanted and celebrated!
Back to the post, I was nominated by the amazing Rebekah from Moments of a Mermaid for the Liebster Award which promotes new bloggers and introduce them into the community. Its a great way to find your footing as a blogger and make lovely friends along the way! This is the first award I’ve been nominated for and I’m flattered to be chosen as one of Rebekah’s 10 blogs! Thank you!
The rules are simple;
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
I have decided to nominate…..
- Moments of a Mermaid (obvs)
- Life of an ordinary A Level student
- Cecilia Mora
- Paper House
- Study Hack
- Katie Elizabeth
- Elle and her beauty blog
- Charlotte’s corner
- A study in stitching
- Fanta Bulea
And here are the questions!
- Supernatural or Sherlock?
I’m more emotionally invested in Sherlock than Supernatural. Sorry Dean.
2. What is your favourite lipstick?
At the moment my MUA lipstick in shade 9 which I wrote about here. It’s a cool brown/gold colour which I’ve never used before and it isn’t dry at all. It also lasts a long time too!
3. If you can have any job in the world, what would it be?
Any job? A detective was the first thing I thought of and wasn’t at all influenced by the first question at all. Not at all.
4. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
I don’t really go on holiday but I where I live there’s a castle and its nice to just sit in the field and do nothing all day with my friends. Which sounds boring, but it’s not. Honest.
5. Have you ever met someone famous before?
Only in my dreams.
6. What do you love most about blogging?
I like finding other bloggers who share similar interests, there’s nothing better than waking up to read their new post and chatting to them about it and having the same experience on your post. Knowing that they like and support your content is the best feeling ever and everyone I’ve made friends with so far is a lovely person with an equally amazing blog!
7.Who is your favourite musician/band?
I’m a diehard BAP fan, it’s where the ‘mato’ from mashmato comes from 🙂
8. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pasta! I don’t know why, it’s the first thing I thought of.
9. What is your favourite candle scent?
Vanilla or rose!
10. What do you do to relax?
Tumblr, drawing and sleeping.
And here are my questions!!
- If you could dye your hair any colour for one day, what would you choose?
2. Are you a sweet or savory person?
3. What was your dream when you were younger?
4. Has your dream changed/been achieved?
5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you use social media?
7. Where do you see your blog in 10 years?
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
9. Are you an optimistic or a pessimistic person? Or a mix of both?
10. Do you take ages to do your makeup? How long?
Thank you again to Rebekah for nominating me, the questions were so fun to answer and it made my day! To my nominees, I hope you like the questions and have fun answering them! I love your blogs so much!